Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Carter Edition #66~The thrill of the hunt.

Easter festivities kicked off a little over a week ago around here. The Church we have been attending held their hunt a little early. Carter was pretty excited (and slightly timid) when the search began...


She searched high...

and low...


until she wasn't quite sure where to search anymore...
which means it's time to examine your loot...

there was plenty of it...
thanks in part to the best hunting partner in town...

we had one very happy little girl...

who decided to take a friendly spin on the merry go round with the competition...




what a good sport!



2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Oh, happy day! Love to see your lastest pictures! So happy y'all are having fun!

Paris said...

Hi Beth! I've been following your blog for a while now and thought I'd say hello. You have a beautiful family and mad photography skills! You must've inherited your Mom's artistic skill, I just love both of your blogs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails