Tuesday, April 13, 2010

84 days...12 weeks...3 months...

So, I may be revealing just how bad I really am at math, but this whole "how old is your baby?" question almost always throws me off. I can't seem to keep up! Maybe it is just a testament to how fast time seems to be flying around here, but I lose track of the weeks faster than you can say Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers! All that to say TODAY is a BIG day because my sweet little Emerson is 12 weeks old (which means she is officially 3 months, even though it's not quite the 19th yet, right??) I told you, I'm really bad at math!


This sweet girl has brought love to a whole new level around here...





I mean how can your heart not melt when she looks at you with those beautiful baby blues...



and flashes you that magical grin...


Lately she just sits, stares you straight in the eye, and smiles NON-STOP...


it is absolutely adorable...


and I can't get enough (photo courtesy of Carter)...


I'm not the only one who is crazy about this little chick...


her big sister thinks she is the best thing to ever happen to us...


really, she does...


And her daddy is putty in her hand (and he's also the google king when it comes to her latest developments or a concern)...


I know everyone who adds a little person to their family must feel this way, but I am still amazed at how much a part of our world she has become in just three short months...


So hard to believe that we ever were without her...

Emme our family is a better place with you in it...

From the top of your head (and that hair!!!)...


to the tip of your toes...


I love you little girl...

Here's to three whole months of wonderful.

2 comments:

Molly said...

has it really been three months? you tell her to keep up her cuteness!

Megs said...

happy 3 months emme!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails