Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Carter Edition #61~She's been waiting & waiting & waiting...

The day finally arrived! I took off for a "date" with my sister and Carter got to feed her sister a bottle (she's been anxiously waiting for this day)! So Monday Carter would like to share this momentous occasion with you (pics aren't high quality from Nate's phone, but I'm so happy to have them)...

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's so precious. Glad you got a little mommy time!

Roxanne said...

Ohhhh Beth!!! I'm tickled pink for Carter. The expression on their faces is priceless! I just can't stop smiling. Thanks again for bridging the miles between us!I love you!

Sara said...

That's so funny, Sydney couldn't wait to give Brady a bottle, too! The whole first few weeks she kept asking when he was going to get a bottle instead of my boob! And then when she finally got to feed him for the first time, she lost interest within about 2 minutes! I can't wait for our girls to get to play together soon - April will be here before we know it :)

Molly said...

what cutie pies!!! and what a great big sister/helper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails