
Carter enjoying the best seat in the house (in lieu of not having many friends her own age yet Aunt Kimmi is doing a great job of filling in on the "best friend" role)...

Emerson and I (you really wouldn't have even known she was there, she was quiet as a little mouse in her pink house)...

Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without a few treats...

They even sell BLUE BELL ice cream bars that get dipped in chocolate and your choice of topping (jealous aren't you?!)...

The perfect end to a perfect evening was a little concert by Third Day...
I see a lot more fun outings in our little foursome's future!

6 comments:
Yeehaw!!! So glad you got to go and had so much fun! Beth you look beautiful and tiny! Love you lots! mom
Several things to say...OMG I Love the new look of your blog. I need help with mine. Your's looks AWESOME. And OMG you are so teeny tiny just after having a baby...and that looks like a fun night out as a family of four. I remember the first few times we attempted it, it did not go so well. Good for you!
i am SUPER jealous of the bluebell! I think we might need to have a blue bell party and eat it until we are about to pop! glad you all are reunited for a WHILE!
How fun are rodeos! So glad y'all got to go. Everyone looks great and we can't wait to meet Emerson and squeeze Carter (hug you and Nate, too!). As for the pic of Clint with the long hair (thanks Kimmy), who voted for him to keep it!? Probably Clint, YUKY! Take care and see you soon. Love you all, Aunt Lynnette
looks like a blast! I can't remember the last time I went to a rodeo. I can't wait to see all of yall at the wedding.
Thanks for posting another winner of me, you are so dependable.
Post a Comment