Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Monday Carter Edition #60~My family is so creepy!

Monday Carter is running a little late this week, we'll just go ahead and blame that on sleep deprivation! About ten days after Emme was born Nate headed up to Washington to officially "check out". Lucky for me I had a little company over one of the weekends he was away. For those of you who voted on the "should my brother cut his hair poll" I owe you an apology...my brother doesn't really have long hair. We just got a little creative with our entertainment one evening. Jenny and Kim "lent" their hair to the rest of us and the result was pretty funny, or maybe just kinda' gross, regardless here we are in all our glory...



According to Carter we are "creepy", I think I would have to agree!

3 comments:

full of gracie said...

Hha Ha!! The one of Clint with Jenny's hair is hularious!!

Roxanne said...

Who are these people and where did they come from?

Jessica said...

Clint looks like he has a mullet in the one with Jenny's hair! Too funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails