I tried, I really really tried. I tasted your mediocre mexican food with an open mind, hoping that it just might satisfy. But, unfortunately, when you're competing with the likes of this...
well, let's face it there is no competition. Nothing beats a dozen hot, fresh, melt in your mouth flour tortillas for a whopping $2.49...unless of course you add a little queso for dipping. Ahhhh, love in the form of food comes pretty cheap around these parts. And that's what I like about Texas!

7 comments:
AMEN!!!
the price and the flavor are HARD to beat! :) can't wait to get there and eat some queso with you!
I won't miss many things about South Texas, but I will mourn the loss of HEB fresh tortillas for sure. Do you know any good restaurants down here? I haven't found any I'm in love with. I've liked some in SA/Austin, and figure Corpus has to have something awesome, but I don't know what it is!
Beth thanks for the encouraging message on my blog. Yesterday was really rough and today has been a little lonely...I am hoping each day gets a little better. I also wanted to ask if you minded if I "borrowed" your blog idea for "Monday Maddi" while Jeff is deployed. I promise to give you all the credit for the cute idea. I just wanted something for him to look forward to and for me to know that I need to blog for him at least once a week :) I hope you don't mind. Love reading and keeping up with you. So jealous you are back in Texas, but hope the moving is going well. Love, Jess
I'm so very thrilled that you are back in Texas!!! Can't wait to see you!!!
(I must change this picture!!)
I miss Rosas so much!! Yum!
this is for Case and Los: so i'm not sure about mexican food but there is an AMAZING BBQ place in Robstown which is right next to Corpus, it's called Cotton's Bar-be-que.....yummy, i can't wait to eat there on my way to south tx!! if you are ever in harlingen though i know some awesome mexican food places there!
Post a Comment