Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #56~Budding Artist

We're enjoying a little tropical weather in Corpus Christi. We just arrived to visit with Nate's family and I'm thinking if I lived here all I'd want for Christmas is a tan! I haven't had a chance to snag any photos of Carter today so I thought I'd share a little Monday Carter from a couple of weeks ago. While we were in Abilene she really enjoyed tagging along a couple of times to my mom's new art studio. While Roxi was teaching she did a little painting...

I was especially fond of these canvases (which are now hanging in her new room) where she did some self portraits of our family...

Just in case you are wondering I'm the one with the pink hair. Happy Monday before Christmas!

2 comments:

The Hudock Family said...

Those are great!! Glad you guys are settling in ok, enjoy the sun!

Sam said...

I love the canvas art!!! Maybe Carter and Kennedy can team up and create a masterpiece one day! Have a beautiful Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails