Thursday, December 3, 2009

No two are alike...

We had quite a surprise waiting for us yesterday morning. We woke up to snow! Needless to say that is not the norm for Abilene in November and it was unexpected! Carter wasn't quite as enamored with it as I thought she might be (guess it didn't really compare to what she's used to) but she still enjoyed venturing out and making a few snowballs...



I've found myself thinking more and more lately about what our next little girl will be like. Will she look like Carter/Nate, or maybe a little more like me? What will her personality develop into? Who will she become? They are fun thoughts and I think what it really boils down to is we are all very excited to meet this new little lady. While I can't imagine exactly who she will be I know one thing is for sure, we are a lot like snowflakes, no two are ever alike. I'm sure she will very much be her own person and I can't wait to see who that is. I'm also so excited for Carter to have a sister. There is nothing like it...



It won't be long now...we are wrapping things up in the squash department...



And heading into month 8 with our little honeydew...

It won't be much longer now, and I've got plenty to keep me busy while we await your arrival!!

3 comments:

Megs said...

beth- you look great! can't wait for you all to welcome your 2nd little girl, and to see the sibling bond begin to grow:)

Molly said...

YEAH FOR SISTERS!!! They are pretty priceless :) Glad you got a little snow, so you don't miss being in WA! :)

Tricia said...

You're looking fabulous! We'll find out in 9 days if we're giving Sydney a sister or a brother... I have to admit that I'm hoping she'll have a sister to grow up with. I love my brothers to death, but there's something magical about the relationship between sisters.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails