But, when you tie your robe below your baby bump you look kinda' like an old guy with a beer belly...
Who knew the way you tie could be so important! My sister and I have been having a lot of fun being goofy. Case in point the other night when we decided that the loser of our card game would have to do a skit. Nate and I lost and he put up a good fight but finally agreed to a little fun (even if he did complain that I was squashing him and he couldn't breathe the entire time) I'm pretty sure my legs have never looked better...

3 comments:
Looks fun. I would love to see that skit. You wouldn't happen to have any video of that would you? Cute post. When is your due date again? Getting close.
Miss Carter must love her new ride! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and that your settling in your beautiful new home (by the way everything looks amazing there!). Happy New Year!
I am so glad you are finally home!! I am super jealous that you ar living so close to Kimmie! Some of the best memmories ( and Goofiest) I have are from when she and I were friends!! Miss her!
Post a Comment