You look so cute Beth!! If you are still in Gulf Shores, drive across the boarder to Perdido Key, FL and have some pizza at Lillian's. It is a great little pizza shop! My in laws live in Perdido Key. We LOVE it there!!
Hi Beth. I've been neglecting blog land lately and am finally starting to catch up on all of my favorite places to visit. Your black and white photos are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy new year and am looking forward to seeing your new baby soon!! :) You all must be soooo excited!!!!
6 comments:
sooo cute!
You look so cute Beth!! If you are still in Gulf Shores, drive across the boarder to Perdido Key, FL and have some pizza at Lillian's. It is a great little pizza shop! My in laws live in Perdido Key. We LOVE it there!!
You look so cute!!! Hope you are having a good time!
awww.... I wish we could be there with y'all! I can't wait to see more pics. Happy New Year
Isn't is a nice place! We loved it there and the house is great. Hope you have a wonderful time and a safe drive home. Tell everyone hi for me. :)
Hi Beth. I've been neglecting blog land lately and am finally starting to catch up on all of my favorite places to visit. Your black and white photos are just gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy new year and am looking forward to seeing your new baby soon!! :) You all must be soooo excited!!!!
~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment