Monday, December 7, 2009

Monday Carter Edition #54~Chocolate Coma

Monday Carter woke up this morning with one thing on her brain...CHOCOLATE! Roxi made her a very special little advent calendar and every morning she just can't wait to see what new treat awaits her...
First you unwrap the chocolate...

the first bite is the best...
it's delicious...
it's tasty...
and she's not sharing!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
Chocolate coma...
It's enough to get you through a Monday for sure!

3 comments:

lyndsay said...

where did you find that cute little model!

Lissa said...

I love the comfort and joy photo. First I thought - man! Carter is so beautiful, Second I thought - NATHAN's not wearing any socks! He's GONNA CATCH A COLD. Sorry. Forgot ya'll were moving to San Antonio! Will ya'll be coming caroling on the 19th (I think it is...)? As always I love love love your photos! You're always so creative!

Lissa said...

Oh! PS Could you tell me about the construction of Carter's advent calendar? I need something easy to do next year. Yes I said those two words: Next and Year. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails