Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Keep on Bakin'!

Tomorrow we hit the road again. The last leg of our journey is finally here and we are going to be moving into our new home, YIPEE! So this afternoon I packed up all our stuff and once again (with some help from my lovely mama) stuffed our car full...I won't mind if I don't have to do this again for quite a while! One thing keeps crossing my mind, as we continue on with "Operation Move", keep on bakin' little baby (I just need a little more time to get everything ready for you)...




Excuse my "I'm moving and don't really give a rip how I look" outfit. San Antonio here we come!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love your "I'm moving and don't give a rip how I look" look. I also enjoy how your belly and that "C" match. So cute. Can't wait to see your new casa!!!

Case and Los said...

Yay! Can you email me your new address? We're driving up to SA next Thurs or Fri to fly out for xmas, maybe if we come the night before we can see you?

Molly said...

travel safely to your new house!!! cant wait to see pictures!!

Sam said...

OK whatever Miss Beth!!! You always look fabulous! I hope you have safe travels into San Antonio. By the way the advent calender was such a cute idea!

love
sam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails