Beth- that is too funny! If I were you I would write that down, there have been so many times the boys say something and I have forgotten...keep a little "Carters Sayings" book. Lanessa
That has me laughing pretty good! I have no idea what that means, but it is up there with some of the best quotes I've ever heard.
she is such a keeper!!!!
So funny!! Thanks for sharing. =)Beth
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Beth- that is too funny! If I were you I would write that down, there have been so many times the boys say something and I have forgotten...keep a little "Carters Sayings" book. Lanessa
That has me laughing pretty good! I have no idea what that means, but it is up there with some of the best quotes I've ever heard.
she is such a keeper!!!!
So funny!! Thanks for sharing. =)Beth
Post a Comment