Saturday, March 7, 2009

Here's the Scoop! GIVE-A-WAY!!

Wow, I can hardly believe this is my 200th post!! I've been blogging for a little over a year now and can say without a doubt, it's for me, I love it! I have recently been dabbling in a new venture, blog design! I've actually started a new blog which will help me stay organized and serve as an easy way to seperate home/family from art/creativity! I would love for you to check it out when you get a chance www.scoopbybeth.blogspot.com. And...in honor of it's "Grand Opening", so to speak, I'm hosting a little Give-A-Way! I am going to be picking three lucky winners who will recieve a complete blog makeover! If you don't have a blog consider giving it away to someone who does, or if you are happy with your blog you can pass it along to someone else or save the makeover for a later date (i.e. Christmas or some other fun occasion)! So, all you have to do to enter is head over to Scoop and leave a comment! If you mention this give-a-way on our blog I'll enter your name twice (just be sure and let me know you did in your comment)! It's that easy! Entries will be accepted for the next week and the contest will end next Saturday at midnight! Happy blogging!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails