She had an important date with fun. She was playing Elf with Kim and Bryan for the Temple Christmas Parade...
They were very official with their "parade marshall" sign and pageant waves...
Along with Pops and Roxi who indulged her with cotton candy and souvenirs...
Having a famous Aunt can be pretty darn fun...
Did a little fishing...
It was a successful 24 hour excursion. Back home we've been busy cleaning up and clearing out...
With moving, Christmas and a plethora of other things on the horizon I've found myself feeling busy lately. It's those days when I'm trying to accomplish a lot that I sometimes look at my girls and one word comes to mind...wild. Black feet, crazy hair and dirt underneath their fingernails are becoming signs of happiness around here...
I love my little Wild Things...
But there is nothing better than a nice warm bath to clean them up at the end of the day...
Hi Emme...
I'm also happy to report that even though we are moving 5 days before Christmas I am bound and determined that it will still feel like Christmas around here!
And Emerson and I also went on a search for Baby Jesus...
I'm happy to report that we found Him...
She insisted upon Him having a place of honor with the rest of our friends...
Our Christmas spirit is also getting a boost from the weather this week. We had our first freeze last night...
Hope you're feeling jolly, merry and all that good stuff!

No comments:
Post a Comment