Friday, October 12, 2012

He's My Favorite

Early on I knew I was pretty crazy about Nate.  Maybe it was the fact that I went out of my way to run into him any chance I got (making it look accidental of course).  Or maybe it was the way within months of meeting him he became one of the most important people in my life.  Whatever the case I was a goner from the moment we met.  

For the first 21 years of my life I didn't know he existed and over the past 11 he's become someone I could not imagine living without.  He's seen me at my highest of highs and lowest of lows.  He gets the best of me and he gets the worst of me.  He is my biggest fan and a voice of reason.  He was made to be a dad (I've never met a better one).  He is my very best friend and after everything we've been through I'm not the least bit tired of doing life with him.  Happy 35th birthday to my favorite person...


Dude.  You're old.  :)  But I love you anyway.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Happy Birthday to Nate and hope y'all have a great weekend celebration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails