It's times like this when I'm thankful that my "real" life is so very normal (as in sno-cone dates with my girls and ironing on daisy petals for girls scouts)...
The fact that we aren't used to fancy weekends in New York or attending live finale's on television make boarding a plane this morning one of the highlights of my year...
These past couple of weeks have been busier than most getting ready (ie shopping I'll take any excuse I can get to do a little of that)...
Having dinner dates with a couple of fans (if you're in San Antonio we highly recommend Drew's...and YES that is Drew himself hanging with Kim and his daughter Arielle)...
There were flowers to brighten Kim's week...
And a certain someone got to show off the laptop she won during the morning announcements at school (they also just happened to mention a little something about her "famous" Aunt on Survivor)...
We also managed to squeeze in a quick trip to Austin last weekend...
Carter hung with her grandparents for a couple of nights and Emerson soaked up having us all to herself...
It's been just a little nuts trying to keep up but there is excitement in the air and one thing is for sure we are all cheering out little hearts out for this chick (Kim bright and early at the airport this morning)...
TEAM KIM FOR THE WIN!!!




















5 comments:
So exciting!! I know y'all will have a blast this weekend! Can't wait for the finale...Kim just HAS to win! Don't see how she couldn't! :)
Beth, this is crazy! I can't believe that you are writing a post about your sister being one of the finalist in Survivor! Have a blast and enjoy every moment! What an incredible experience for Kim! We are praying for you guys and rooting for her the whole time! WOW, what a ride! TEAM KIM for the WIN!!
Yay Kim!!! Can't imagine your excitement for you sister right now!
YAYYYYY! SO happy for Kim and for your whole family! The camera loves you too! SO proud to tell the hubby I read your blog :) CONGRATS!!
So I've been out of the loop (let's just blame that on living in Turkey) and now I'm trying to play blog catch up. How cool is this?!? How fun to watch your sister compete and WIN on a TV show. I've always envied the closeness of your relationship. I can just imagine you are as excited as she is. Super fun!
Post a Comment