Monday, May 7, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Last week our sweet little Carter took the stage with all her Kindergarten classmates for a little performance.  A few of her favorite people were in the audience (Roxi and Aunt Kim)...




And her adoring parents (that would be us)...




We were all so proud of our cute little flower...




And she rocked her speaking part if I do say so myself...





Being a mom is pretty darn fun...






Carter and Ms. Richter (the kindergarten teacher of our dreams)...




It was one of those nights where I kept looking at Carter and thinking, "When did she get so stinkin' big?"  Sometimes I feel like time is running away from me (literally)...



I've got to remind myself to stop and really look at her.  It's like a little bit of sunshine...




Oh, and speaking of sunshine there's no doubt this will brighten up your day (I melt)...




Kim just had a few photos snapped by the fabulous Kristin Light and they are A-MAZING...











It's the last week of Survivor around here and we are buzzing with excitement!!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails