Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ladybug Picnic

Last Thursday I spent the afternoon volunteering in Carter's classroom.  I've decided that I kind of love it.  There is a look on her face that says, "Mom, I'm so glad you are here." And it does wonders for my heart.  


Since Emme was hanging with her favorite sitter Kira we decided to have a little "after school snack date" and headed to get a cupcake.  It was the kind of winter afternoon you only get in South Texas...warm enough to enjoy an outdoor table in the sun.  We chatted about Christmas (what else is there) and I soaked her up...




As we were getting ready to leave a ladybug caught her eye...




She was fascinated and quickly named him 2 Spot...




They were inseparable for the better part of an hour (the ladybug even made it through a trip to the grocery store) before I convinced her he would be much happier living in our flower bed.  She reluctantly released him.  I love this kid...



1 comment:

Kira Lee said...

I love that I made the blog lol These girls have stole my heart! I love y'all soooo much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails