Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emme + Elmo = Love

Elmo is a bit of a mystery to me.  What is it about that furry little monster that captivates tiny people?  I don't know what his secret it but I do know my little Emerson is smitten with "Eh-Mo"...




Luckily her big sister has outgrown the little guy and is happy to share her very life like toy with Emme...


 I don't ever get tired of hearing her little voice say "Elmo", there is a very emphatic "O" at the end...




Elmo also gets lots of kisses...


But that's not all...this guy also has some sweet dance moves...




Which brings out the other dancer in our family...



And if all of this is not solid proof of Emme's love for the squeaky little Muppet just hang in there until the end of this video...



Ahhhhhh....young love.  It doesn't get much sweeter!

4 comments:

Megs said...

Keira is full of Elmo love as well- it is fun to watch, and I even make the boys put Sesame Street so Keira can watch Elmo.
Those are cutest videos- I laughed at Emme's dance moves- she is really sweet!

Roxanne said...

Beth! Emme I adorable...and Carter a sweet big Sis!

Molly said...

I remember when carter got that elmo! so sweet of her to share. what a good big sister!!

Sam said...

Oh Beth! I bet your just soaking up those sweet moments!! Too darn cute! Hope all is well - love to catch up soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails