Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sneak Peek

Here's a little sneak peek at what will be coming up on Beth & Co. this week:

Below freezing temps meant bundling up my munchkin's (I'll have a full post on San Antonio and the snowmageddon of 2011, okay maybe it was a just a little icy mix but the girls loved it)...


I'll share our trip to the rodeo with Carter (which meant a ride on the Ferris wheel)...


And falling in love with a pretty pink cowgirl hat...




And our rodeo fun didn't stop there, her dad and I headed back the next night for a date with some of our best buds The Vaughns (stay tuned for a post on our fun filled evening topped off by Lady Antebellum in concert)...


I've definitely got a little catching up to do (think the birthday bash my sister and I recently shared).  Good thing Nate let me snag a little nap over the weekend...




So I'll see y'all real soon and we'll catch up on all the latest around here!  But, for now, I leave you with my sweet little Emme snacking on her latest fave blueberries...


1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Beth-My name is Laura (Carroll) Bersoza. I went to UMHB and I remember you when I was there. anyway-my husband Oscar works at Temple high and coaches soccer and was on the committee that hired your dad. We are sooo thrilled he is coming! I found your blog and just wanted to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails