Thursday, February 10, 2011

You've Got Mail

Just wanted to share this quick and easy Valentine idea with you!  I ran across these cute little mailboxes in the dollar section at Target the other day...




We decided to make good use of some of the stickers we already had and went to work decorating one for each person in our family...







Everyone has their own personal post office box and when the flag is up, you've got mail...




We put them on the bottom shelf of our dining room buffet and it's been a fun way to draw out sending and receiving valentine's to each other over the past week...




Carter has been really busy making Valentine's to send to all of her favorite people...




Love is in the air...




What are you doing to celebrate?

1 comment:

Briggs said...

YOu're shaming me here. Just today I thought, "Oh Valentine's Day is Monday. I better come up with something!" I'm totally diggin' those vintage cards. Love, love, love stuff like that. Oh, I did decorate the mantel if that counts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails