Some parts of central and North Texas actually did receive quite a bit of snow (and by quite a bit I mean enough to really get excited about). Around here we received just enough to pass it off as something worth playing in. I was grateful for that because we had one very excited 5 year old. She headed out in her winter gear (it was all a little small because we hadn't pulled it out in over a year, her bibs were giving her quite the wedgie so she decided to go commando...I love that kid)...
One very cute little pink marshmallow puff followed closely in her footsteps...
Drawing...
And writing...
They were definitely having a glass half full kind of day...
And their daddy helped them make the most of it...
He's got a knack for making a good day great...
So while it may not have been the GREAT big snow we were all secretly hoping for...
It was technically Emerson's very first...
So we milked it for all it was worth...
And then we headed in for some warmth and hot chocolate...
A little white stuff is a great excuse for lot's of hot chocolate!











5 comments:
So sweet! We got a small dusting as well and it was so much fun. :) Your little Emme in that snowsuit- precious!!!
I love the one with them holding hands and the very puffy pink snowsuit cracked me up!
Beth, I can't stop laughing at Emme in her snow suit. I'm so glad you all got a little snow. I loved getting to see pic's!
OMG!! Adorable! That is definitely in my top 3 favorite Beth&Co posts! Love it!
Love the pictures Beth!! I'm so glad the girls got a chance to experience some snow action this year!
Post a Comment