Four whole days of fun and family, my favorite kind of weekend! Nate flew in early Friday morning from Hawaii and we were all super excited to see him. I figured he'd be ready for a nap but instead he was up for some fun. We decided on the spur of the moment to head over to Sea World. I'm so glad we did. It wasn't too crowded and while it was HOT we still had a great time! My peeps enjoying the show...
Emme....
Carter...
Lately I keep freezing little images of Carter in my mind. She is growing up so fast and I know she won't be little forever. I love how she looks walking or standing next to her daddy...
She was really excited about another run on the log ride it had been over a year since her last time...
Big splash...
and Big Smiles...
Meanwhile Emme caught a little nap in the shade...
We had a great time! Sunday we left our girls in the very capable hands of Granny and Grandad while Nate and I headed out. We spent the day tubing the Comal (just in case you are wondering my post baby tummy looks just like my sister's rockin' six pack, I just like to keep it under wraps :)...
It had been a while since I'd been and it was so much fun. Monday was another day full of sunshine and we spent it hanging out together and at the pool. Of course the perfect end to the weekend that kicks off the summer is grilling (love that Nate and Emme have matching hair)....
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I can't believe the pic of Carter with Nate...she is getting so tall! I know what you mean about freezing the images of them. I think it's the age where they are becoming so independent and discovering life in a whole new way!
3 comments:
aaaahhhhh!!! I love Emme's faux-hawk!! Love the summertime pics!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I can't believe the pic of Carter with Nate...she is getting so tall! I know what you mean about freezing the images of them. I think it's the age where they are becoming so independent and discovering life in a whole new way!
lots of love
sam
We floated the Comal a couple weekends ago too. So much fun! And I agree, summer is the best!! :)
Post a Comment