They are on the fast track to becoming best friends...
Monday Carter gets pretty excited about that...
She also can't believe that her little buddy has gone from this...

To this in just five short months...
Everywhere Monday Carter goes people say, "Man, you girls look just like your daddy!" What do you think?
Don't worry, I don't mind one bit...
And one thing is for sure, I heart Mondays...


5 comments:
I just wanted to say that I've been loving your blog the last several weeks! Your photos are wonderful and you always have such a great way with words. I've seriously been slacking in the blogging department, commenting included and wanted you to know that I always get excited when I see a new post pop up on your page!
Your girls are so beautiful, Beth!! I enjoy seeing how much they change from month to month. You're truly blessed. I just voted for your little beach baby. Best of luck!! : )
~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/
What a sweet post! You are so blessed! And I didn't realize until you put that photo of the girls next to their Daddy that they all have beautiful blue eyes!
Great pictures!
You heard right! Your children do have beautiful blue eyes.
I can hardly wait to see you all.
I love you so much!
Mom
The girls are more beautiful then ever!....not that I should be surprised given the parents. :) I love the updates and look forward to each new blog post. Keep them coming!!
Post a Comment