Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mango Tango

Carter is a little less than two weeks away from officially turning four, but we had a birthday bash for her earlier today. It was a Horton Hears a Who themed extravaganza. I'll share all the fun soon, but right now I'm almost too pooped to post...almost but not quite! So, something short and sweet. I've purposefully avoided posting the official "belly bump" size the last couple of weeks because it was an onion and a sweet potato. The pictures were ugly and gross and I didn't like them, so it conveniently slipped my mind. But, we're back to fun fruits this week and apparently our little babe is about the size of a Mango...




In case that isn't illustration enough, here is the view from the outside (and that's one happy big sister)...

Coming up Thursday the BIG 20 week ultrasound, where we will hopefully be finding out if it is a brother or sister in there. We're going to have to let Carter down gently if it's a girl, she is DEAD set that we're having a "baby brother"!

5 comments:

Roxanne said...

Beth! You look beautiful! So does Carter. Can't wait to see B'day Pics!
I love you!

Kimberly said...

That's one cute Belly-o-Mango!!! I can't wait to see if she's getting a brother or sister! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Carter! It seems like she just had her 1st birthday back in Jacksonville! How is she already 4???

Megs said...

love the picture- you two look so happy- and you look great!:)

JANELLE said...

Beth you look awesome!!!

Molly said...

and we get to find out thursday!!! i can hardly waiiiit!!!! and great bday party today! Kenny and I had a blast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails