Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I love you because...

I love you because you like to pretend that we really might win the lottery (it's at one of those ridiculous $250 million dollar amounts or something and the following note greeted me when I woke up this morning)...

But, what I really love is that I hit the jackpot the moment I met you.

4 comments:

Roxanne said...

Y'all are so precious! I love you both so much!

Dacia said...

that's too funny!

JANELLE said...

If you win the jackpot buy yourselves first class tickets out here!!!

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Oh my goodness!! My husband is doing the same exact thing!!! He has been collecting money and buying tickets for himself and about 60 of his co-workers since the latest jackpot started accumulating. He told me he has everybody in the office talking about what they would do if they won. I told him to put it in the present tense and talk about what he's going to do NOW that he HAS won. It's the Law of Attraction you know!! Thanks for the share and have a wonderful weekend!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails