Seven, really? Has it been that long? All I know is I'm not one bit "itchy". Truth be told I'm more in love with you than ever. On this day, seven years ago, I married my very best friend... 









We have changed and grown. I'm not quite such a skinny mini and you look a little less boyish. There have been some (ok a lot) of tears. A few ugly spats. Plenty of good conversation...Food (because we're Southern and food IS important)...and Love (the kind that you mean from the bottom of your heart). And while it's hard to believe so much time has flown by there is nowhere else that I'd rather be. Sitting right here with you, a munchkin' in the sand and a bump in my belly...

"Don't you think I was made for you? I feel like you had me ordered--and I was delivered to you."
-Ella Fitzgerald

8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I am so glad that you are together to share in your special day :) Here is to many more wonderful years together!!
You two, make me smile! It brings me great joy to watch you love, and your family and your belly, grow! Happy Anniversary!
I love you all!
I can't believe how good I have it! Thanks for making me the luckiest man alive- really!
Happy Anniversary!:) Always special when the Navy cooperates and you can spend the day together!
How sweet! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great time!!
Warm regards from the South (meaning cold weather Chile...!)
Congrats guys! What a beautiful day that was! thank you for making me a part of it. I miss y'all so much! It's great to see y'all together once again!
Opps, missed the day, but hope it was a very Happy Anniversary for you both. Can't believe it has been 7 years. But when I see Nat in the wedding picture it does bring it all back. Hope y'all are all doing great. Love you all.
Post a Comment