
The Munchkins:

After a stop for lunch at Panera Bread we finally arrived at our destination the Key Arena in Seattle. We were a little early and had ample time to browse the numerous food and souvenir stands. We are pleased to announce that we managed to make it out of there having spent less than $30 on snacks. You think that sounds like a lot? Well, let me tell you, I am fairly certain some people may have to take out a second mortgage on their home after visiting the Disney souvenir stand. Carter actually managed a souvenir cup out of the excursion and she now happily sips water from it before bed every night. It was worth every penny of the $8 it cost us!
Carter and her posse:
Lydia, Connor, Levi, Cooper and Carter eagerly await the show!
We finally made our way to our seats and had a little time to hang out before the show started.

As we were leaving the arena we managed to grab a quick "Seattle" shot with the space needle in the background:
We had such a great day and Carter is sitting in my lap right now telling me she, "wants to go again" so I guess that means the small fortune we spent was worth it! On a side note here are a couple of random photos I've been wanting to post. They have nothing to do with our Disney trip, but here they are just the same. The first is one of Nate that I took and love because it just shows him for the cute, smiling, naval aviator that he is:


2 comments:
Hi Beth! I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE reading your blog. Checking it has become part of my daily ritual. I'm always so inspired by your words. You make me want to be a better wife, mother and all around person. Keep writing b/c it makes my day, and more often than not, brings tears to my eyes. Your way with words and OBVIOUS adoration for your family is awesome! I love it!
That looks so fun! This summer I am going on a Disney Cruise. I am super excited although I didn't grow up loving Disney only the VHS movies and my tiny record player with tiny disney soundtrack records.We didn't take the yearly family trip to Disneyland or Disneyworld like other families I know. When I have mentioned to someone that I have never been to either Disney empire they shudder and with a shrill say," what!" They are thinking how could a parent deprive their own flesh and blood of this " all american" vacation. A vacation that every child dreams of. I start feeling sorry for myself for a second until I remember all of the wonderful, unforgettable family vacations I can recall as a child. To sum up, this summer I am going to finally be a part of the Disney fantasy that all kids dream of.I guess I never knew what I was missing.
Post a Comment