Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Just Beachy

I think one of the fun things about being an adult is being able to look back and realize the memories in your life that stand out.  For me when I think back to Summer and vacation my favorite weeks were spent on the white sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle.  

So as all good parents do we decided to try and recreate the magic for our own kids and I can only hope this will become a reoccuring trend because there is just something pretty great about a week at the beach...
















































Sure we had hot sticky moments and our fair share of melt downs but we also had a lot of hanging out, quality time, delicious food and meaningful memories made.  We managed to squeeze in a reunion with some of our long lost buddies too!  I loved this sweet week at the beach with my favorite people...



1 comment:

Elaine said...

It's good to see you guys! I hope you are feeling well! The girls are so cute and your nephew too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails