Saturday, May 7, 2011

If there ever comes a day...


Today has me thinking about these three little letters that changed my life forever...




M - O - M




These little faces that represent my greatest achievement...



My heart can't even remember what it was like without them in it.  I can only hope that as they grow into beautiful young women they will keep a little bit of their momma's love tucked away in their own sweet hearts...for those rainy day moments when nothing else will do.  


I know I have my own little spot to draw from...




Happy Mother's Day...there's nothing like it.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Thank you, Beth! I adore you. I woke up thinking about you this morning....however you weighed less than 7 lbs.

You are a wonderful Mom. There's nothing sweeter than watching your daughter be a good mother. Enjoy every minute.....your going to miss this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails