Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Carter Edition #78~Pajama Party

My little Monday Carter is home from school for a couple of weeks of Christmas vacation!  I can't wait to spend a little extra time with her and we've got some fun activities planned (think Gingerbread House decorating and cookie making).  


Friday was her last day of school and I was very happy to receive an invitation to her classroom party.  It just so happened to be a pajama party.  She was decked out in her finest and excited to celebrate...



A quick jump over Emerson and we were out the door...


Oh, and I forgot to mention Carter wasn't the only one decked out in her PJ's (I decided a little matchy matchy was in order for the big day)...


Emme was happy to tag along...


And just when I think these two can't get any cuter...


It was a great morning.  I got to read books to her little class while they munched on Gingerbread men and we ended the day with a little dancing...



I had that moment where I realized I'm a full blown mom.  Attending a Pre-K Christmas party in your pajamas tends to have that effect on you.  Good thing I loved it, there's no turning back now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails