Heading for the wall...
Swim, swim, swim...
Then flip to your back and float for a little air and a rest...
Finally reach the goal of the wall...
All thanks to a wonderful teacher...
Showing off her trophy to her little cheerleader...
A kiss to say thank you for all the encouragement (aka smiles)...
Such an accomplishment Carter...
We are so proud of you!!

5 comments:
That's so awesome!!! We are going to do those lessons for Crawford next summer. Glad to hear your success story!
Beth, hats off to you and Nate on your decision. It's wonderful to see Carter enjoying the water. I was very impressed with her this afternoon.
Glad yall liked them! After you posted a few weeks ago I looked into them here. We start the first week of August. I am a little nervous about it, but I think it willbe awesome!
way to go Carter!!
Love the mini-boden swimsuit :)
Post a Comment