And who could forget this...

Which is really not great when you have this...So........this weekend..........we are doing this..........

Well, Nate, Emme and I are, Carter is spending some time doing this (thanks mom you really are the best)...
Which leaves me feeling exactly like this...

10 comments:
i hope the move goes smoothly, and your new neighborhood is a better fit:)
Oh my gosh, you are moving again? I'm sorry you have to do that, but hopefully it's goes well and you have better neighbors!
You can do it!!!
Ugh! How frustrating! I hope everything goes well. All of the work will be worth it when you finally get some peace and quiet. :)
Oh, how aweful! I hope your move goes well and you like your new hood! :)
me and you together girlfriend even though I don't have half the stuff you do. I am excited for you that you will be so close to your sister. When you run out of sugar you can just walk over to her house and borrow some even though that would be so unlike you to run out of sugar. :)
Man! Moving again! Sounds sort of familiar... Good luck with the packing and hopefully your new house is a better place to hang your hat! : )
What a fun post, B! You are so entertaining! We are having so much fun but miss being there to help! If there is anything we can do please just ask. We love you so much! Mom and Dad and little C
Wow...must be pretty bad to have to move. I hope the move goes well and that the new neighborhood is better. Moving can be pretty challenging!
Hope the move has gone smoothly! You've got such a creative eye-- I hope the new place offers you plenty of opportunities to decorate to your heart's content. Of course, you have to post pics.... :)
Post a Comment