Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bedbugs

You know it's going to be a great day when the first thing you see in the morning is this...

It has become a bit of a race between Carter and I to see who can get to Emme first in the morning...
today she won...
and they shared some books to start the day...
What a wonderful thing to have a big sister...
My sweet little bedbugs...
both had a case of bedhead...
Some more major than others...
Here's wishing you a sunshine day...

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Very cute! It's kind of wild how much Emme looks like you. There really is nothing like the sun streaming through the window on a brand new day. It's actually kind of magical with little ones in the house. You captured it well : )

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness! Emme is your clone in that second shot!
Your girls are so cute-- lucky lady!

Roxanne said...

Bethie! I'm so touched by these pic's and post. You gave my heart a lift! So precious...thank you dear. I love you girls!

Unknown said...

awww!! I miss these little girls! Emme's hair is hilarious! She's got the cutest bedhead I've ever seen. Love you all!

Elaine said...

Such sweet little girls!!

Shanna said...

I think Emme looks just like you in that second picture. You have such beautiful girls, and what a great big sister Carter is!

The Scott Family said...

Beyond adorable!!! Sisters are so fun!

Kristi said...

Beautiful children. Puts a smile on my face to see their smiling faces.

Rochelle said...

Cuteness with a capital C! They are adorable little ones..
-Rochelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails