After a quick drive around the lawn "barbie" was ready to bee bop on down to the beach...

it is after all one of her favorite places...

we are pretty crazy about it too...

these two are quickly becoming best buds...

Frisbee was a fun way to pass the time...

and Carter showed off her speed chasing it from person to person...

it wasn't long before she made a beeline for the water...

waiting for the waves...

here they come...

and it is just a little chilly...

maybe the playing in the sand is the way to go on a winter beach day...

it can be an endless canvas...

we had so much fun spending the week with Kimmi and John...

and my parents (aren't they cute) who planned this great vacation for everyone...

I really do feel like I lucked out when it comes to family...

they're the best...

it was also nice for the two of us to get a little extra rest before the sleepless nights ahead...

And, speaking of sleepless nights it looks like they may be in our very near future. Apparently due to a little high blood pressure issue I've got going on if our little bundle of joy doesn't make her debut sometime next week then I will be inducing in about 9 days. I'm having to do my best to be flexible and go with the flow (which means I've got a jug of pee on ice in my bathroom right now but I won't elaborate on all that). I'm a planner but sometimes that all goes out the window so I'm doing my best to adjust. Regardless, the important thing is that this little girl comes out healthy...we can't wait to meet her!

6 comments:
Next week, already? How exciting!!! Good luck, Beth- I hope your b.p. stays under control and everything goes smoothly. Congrats again to you, Nathan and Carter!
thinking about you! last night i was searching flights as you all were talking! Anything we can do to help (obviously lots of prayers!), let us know! Miss you friend! And I hope everything goes well in the next couple of days!!
So glad you guys got some great vacationing in before she arrives. We'll be praying that everything goes smoothly....and we'll be awaiting news of her arrival!!!
We've been thinking about you guys! Hope you don't have to store too much of that stuff in your bathroom=) If you get a chance, please send me your new address, I have an incredibly belated birth announcement/christmas card for you. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way!
Sweet Beth! I really enjoyed your recap of our beach trip. Your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing! I have a few good one too. I'll have to post them asap.
Hope your resting and drinking a lot of water tonight. I'm so excited for you....Big hug!
OMG! I'm sooo excited Beth! I seriously got the chills! What a wonderful way to spend time with family and reflect on your new addition ahead! Love you guys!
Post a Comment