Monday Carter Edition #14
Poor little Monday Carter stayed home sick with a cold. It is so hard when your kid doesn't feel good...I hate watching her deal with the misery! So, because of the "sick day" I thought I would share a photo from the weekend instead! Nate and I had an amazing time on our get-a-way...it was fabulous and we were so caught up in it all that we didn't take one picture, so you'll just have to take my word for it! But, I will say this...if you ever have the opportunity to spend three hours at the spa take it and don't look back, it was that good. Carter got an A+ on her report from her weekend with Elli and Ava...apparently this is how Mindi found the girls Sunday morning (head lamps and flashlights, while reading in bed)...
We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives! Carter's only complaint after the weekend was that she had to "sleep alone in her room" I think we are both hopeful she will have her own sister to share a room with one day!
1 comment:
Beth- so glad you had a wonderful time- so jelous if you ate at PF Changs...Little Carter will have someone one day - in God's perfect timing!
Post a Comment